Monday, July 30, 2012

The very first Guest Review!!! written by my dear friend Rashiya :) 

LACOSTE  PINK OF LOVE


Writing reviews is not something I have done ever !!!!! but my dearest frend wanted me to write a guest post for her blog.. I cnt say no :P.. .. I was thinking on what to write cos I use average number of products on daily basis…. Today I am goin to review about my favourite perfume… YES .. LACOSTE PINK OF LOVE .. I feel so fresh and SWEET with the mentioning of it :JJ I simply love it…




I am so much in love with this perfume for one reason I really like the smell and the other is my hubby makes it a point to replace it whenever it is over :):).. I dnt hv to remind him :):).

Fragrance

I love the smell…. It is sweet, fresh, and heavenly. It has a strong fragrance that can last for hours.. Sometimes I even smell the perfume after washing the clothes. The smell makes me happy and romantic :):). It has a flavor of citrus, magnolia, quince blossom, musk, cedar, floral, fruity and vanilla. It is ideal for daily use as it will keep you motivated and happy…. It is so much suitable for young passionate girls with very feminine scent. But it gives the scent of blood orange, and passion fruit after few hours of applying.






The bottle is sooo cute and cuddly. As you can see the bottle gives a very classy look of course it should cos it is really expensive..  the look at the packing make you want to try it  cos it is cute pink and silver box with a shine.

Pros

Sweet smell can lift the mood
Suitable for daily use
Do not need to apply a lot as the smell is strong
Smell doesn’t fade

Cons

Small bottle can last only a month if used daily

Will I recommend????

Of course YES.. If you are someone who likes mild fragrance pls do not try this.. you will hate it.. but if you are looking for a strong, sweet, fresh, floral and fruity perfume.. This is the best to try.. I can assure you it will lift your mood and make your day brighter. It is sooooo romantic and perfect to wear on a date :P:P :):).





No comments:

Post a Comment