Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ORIFLAME DAILY HAND CREAM.

How was your day today? mine was deadly tiring, but still wanted to write a review..hehe..
And also I'm all happy cz I made these beautiful rose rolls :) they looked so cute just like real roses :) wanna have a look at them??

Was just glancing at my dressing table wondering what to share with all u pretty ladies..and this hand cream of mine caught my eyes :) 
I got this Daily Hand Cream from Oriflame..It didn't look like I expected it to be..I mean the tube..I always love pretty pretty tubes and tubs :D the colour also didn't attract me..hehe..anyways the content contented me..lol..

This is how it looked...


But as I opened the tube I was kinda disappointed with the smell :( I don't like it's scent..But it really works..It makes your hands feel softer and smoother..but it's not thick enough..but still it's okay..


Nothing much to say about this product :D

Will I recommend?


It's not a bad cream if you are not a fan of good fragrance :)

What I like about this


It makes the hands feel really soft and supple :)

What I don't like


May be just the smell..but it's not really bad though..just that it doesn't have a good fragrance..that's all :)


Will I repurchase?


I might..cz it works on my hands..so may be I have to forget about the smell..lol..

So have you'll tried this product? what do you'll think about it?? Interested?? then let me know :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment