Saturday, August 4, 2012


Pure Nature Organic Blueberry & Lavender extract Calming Face Cream




How are you all pretty women doing :D I was travelling last night and today was busy going to Oriflame :) YAY!! one of my favorite thing to do :D I never become tired of it..hehe..


I got this lovely perfume and a foot cream :) :) :)


Will update reviews soon..stay tuned :)


I have already written a review on my favorite face wash..today thought i'll talk about the anti oxidant cream of the same fragrance by Oriflame..



This is what Oriflame says about this  


"Moisturizing day and night cream with 100% organic blueberry & lavender extract to naturally calm and soothe skin, leaving it soft and luminous. For all skin types. 75 ml."


Now let's see what I've got to say about this :D

Just as the face wash this cream also contains lavender and blueberry..and ofcourse if theres lavender what more do you want!!!! the fragrance is so heavenly that you'll wanna apply it over and over again..and I'm sure it's romantic ;)



This is how it looks :) cute isn't it? 





Texture

I really love the texture of the cream..it's a lovely light purple..it's really nice..and also it's thick and not watery..


the best thing about this cream is as you apply it you'll feel a cooling effect...cool as in not really COLD :D awww I just love it!!! it helps the skin moisturise too..It's really thick and a little bit of cream is enough to apply on both face and neck..
you must try it for yourself!! you'll feel the difference :) 







What I like about this product


  • The fragrance of course :D
  • The colour of it
  • The moisturizing ability of the cream

What I don't like


NOTHING!!!



Will I recomond this?

Yes ofcourse :) It's really nice and if u feel you need a soothing cream to use together with your face wash daily, then this is what you are looking for!!!
If interested in trying this product please let me know..I can get it for you :)









No comments:

Post a Comment