Thursday, August 9, 2012

VICTORIA'S SECRET "GORGEOUS" GIFT PACK

Hello pretties :) I was sooo busy these days and couldn't post up anything..
since I'm posting something after a long time thought I'll post up my FAVOURITE gift pack that I got from my lovely sis from the US :)
Thanks a bunch Dhatha for this lovely gift and I'm soooo in love with it..hehe..

Just have a look at the box!!! I can hear you'll saying..awwwww such a cute box!! it's Pink!!! wow..this is super cute and it looks "Gorgoeus" on my dressing table :D


Now let's have a sneak peek in to my lovely gift :D



Cute isn't it?

Well this pack contains 4 products of Victoria's Secret

01. VS fragrance body lotion
02. VS fragrance shower gel
03. VS perfume
04  VS travel sized perfume


awww I love EVERYTHING!!! I'm wordless to say how much :D

now let's talk about each of my favourites..

  VS fragrance body lotion



This cutey pink tube contains the magic..the first thing I would talk about this product is it's fragrance..it's really lovely..I won't be wrong even if I say heavenly :D you'll fall in love with it within seconds..hehe..
it has a lovely flowery flowery fragrance and you feel so feminine and cute once you apply this :) I feel so fresh all day long in spite of the hectic weather in Sri Lanka..just imagine how good it could be..and the fragrance stays on a whole day long even on the clothes! how nice :)

Texture

It's a creamy pinkish white lotion..awww that's also cute about it :D It's quiet creamy so that it feels so nice to apply on..it's not at all greasy..all it does is just keeps you fresh, soft and supple.

What I like about the product
  •  The fragrance of course!
  •  A little bit of the content is enough for one use..and it saves alot!! 
  •  The fragrance stays all day long!

Will update reviews on the other products tommorrow..till then stay pink till I come with my pinky products :D

2 comments: