Thursday, August 2, 2012


ORIFLAME NATURE COCONUT AND RICEMILK CONDITIONER 


Hi pretty ladies :) how is your day? I was playing the fool experimenting cooking my favorite mollusc :P haha (the only mollusc I eat :D) using coconut milk..and I just remembered my tiny conditioner :P I'm crazy at times..hehe..so now I set my fingers to write a review about my little bottle :)


All of you must be wondering 'Why does she always write reviews on Oriflame?' hehe..I'm a consultant at Oriflame and having all their catlogues with me all the time I just can't resist..I keep buying stuff every time I go there..so it definitely is ruling my little collection :D


This tiny bottle of conditioner I'm talking about looks like this...


As it's name says the conditioner smells of nothing but coconut!!! It has a really strong smell..VERY strong..2 of my cousins had ordered for it and I kept them in my cupboard for a couple of days till I delivered it to them..and my cupboard smelled of COCONUT!!! You can just imagine how strong it is :)


Texture 



It's white in colour obviously :D It's really really thick..It conditions hair really well..especially a hair like mine..lol..It's made of coconut and ricemilk which nourishes hair..


What I like about this product



This tiny bottle contains 100ml of conditioner..it's quite small, but they do have 200 ml as well..I got the small one just for a try! this is so convenient to use while travelling. since I spend most of my time travelling. So it's really easy for me :P It conditions hair so well..


What I don't like



May be smell..I don't really hate it though but it's not my type of a smell :) my hubby always says that I smell like a coconut, when ever I use this..haha..


Will I recommend?



Yes, It conditions hair really well..what more can we expect from a conditioner :)


Will I repurchase??



Yes :)




so ladies, have you tried this? tell me how it worked on u...


and my cuttle fish curry is done!! My whole kitchen is smelling of cuttle fish :) yummy!!!!!


Have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment