Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Green Tea Miracles

I was really really busy these few days with fasting and breakfast preparation as I am all alone without a helper. So I did not have time to update my blog :( sad. I am sure going to be busy the whole of this month and should make it a point to find sometime to update my blog. to be honest I am very lazy  and not very methodical so tend to postpone things often. I need to get rid of that habit if I want to get this blog running successfully:). Lets move on me boring you oooppppsssss :S.

I love green tea and have experienced several benefits both beauty and health related out of drinking 2 cups a day.  Of course it helps me to reduce the extra weight but apart from that there are several other benefits.

Here I am sharing the benefits with you all

Skin care

The most important for all of us :P. Green tea is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which reduces wrinkles and aging. How nice?? 

Weight loss
It is known to be reducing the rate at which food is converted to calories thus, excreting the extra fat in the body :). YAY can eat all I want without worrying about dieting.... well not really but no need to die dieting :).

Tooth Decay, Diabetes and Cholesterol
It is bacteria destroying ability helps to fight tooth decay and it reduces both diabetes and cholesterol

However, do not over drink it as it contains caffeine which might cause insomnia. As we all know too  much of anything is good for nothing if consumed two to three cup a day will keep you healthy and beautiful :).

Hope this helps. 

Yes, before I forget.... I am planning on getting guest review posts.. so if you  have any good experience worth sharing please do mail me myladyline@gmail.com your experience. I have requested my friend to do a review for me lets wait and see what she comes out with :).


So that about it for the day.. off to bed ... sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment