Sunday, July 29, 2012


BATH & BODY WORKS SWEET PEA BODY CREAM


How was your Sunday? went any shopping? Please share if you've bought anything pretty :) 

finallllyyy my hubby got some time out of his busy schedule to get some pics for me..sweet of him :) and we started taking pics and only then I realized that I have so many products and I rarely use some of them..I'm really bad in using anything continoiusly..haha..

I was using my favourite body cream today and I was like 'Oh! it's gonna finish!!!' how sad :(  (PS: I never finish things up :P) should ask my lovely sister to get me another tube :)

you can just see how much I have finished in this tube..awww it's really lovely..

I have 2 other fragrances in the same thing..will update the reviews in time to come :)

This is how the tube looks..I've finished up the whole thing and I'm sure it won't be that clear :D




Scent


It smells so heavenly..smells of sweet pea and I really love the fragrance..I've got a perfume of the same scent. (I'll put up the review soon)
the scent lasts for a while once you apply..it has this sweet kinda smell and not too strong..

Texture 


It's white in colour and quite creamy..not too liquidish nor too heavy as a body butter..it feels so nice to apply it after a bath and you smell so sweety sweety :)
It also moisturises really well..I feel smooth and silky after using this.




Will I recomend this product?


YESSSS!!! It's a must try..trust me you'll fall in love with it..but unfortunately B&B works has it's stores only in the US and Canada..and when I inquired about shipping they said they can't :(
so if you are living there or have freinds and families living there get it right away!!!!

What I like about the product


  •   The fragrance of course!!
  •   The design and colour of the tube..its pink and has a flower..aww I love    both :D


No comments:

Post a Comment