Monday, July 16, 2012




Pure Nature Organic Blueberry & Lavender extract Calming Face Wash

This is my first review and I'm kinda nervous of what I'm gonna say..I'm sure it will not be up to the standard..I'll try to make my self better :D

Thought of starting off with my favourite cleanser..Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Blueberry & Lavender extract Calming Face Wash...

I've tried out various other cleansers in the market but nothing made me feel so good as this..its a gel type cleanser which doesn't foam much..but gently covers the face with a lovely soothing touch...and of course the fragrance of this is what attracted me so much..as you'll know Lavender has a lovely fragrance in nature..the lavender extract in this cleanser makes you feel so heavenly :) and blueberry naturally has antioxidant properties..it also makes your skin feel brighter..


This is how it looks..it's kinda transparent so it's not that visible here :D




you should just try it out after a hectic day out..trust me your face will glow with brightness :) i felt the difference the first time i used..and i still feel the same :)

this bottle contains 150 ml..and I'm sure you can use it for a long time..it can be used by people of any skin type..so no worries!!!

Will I recommend this product?

I will definitely recommend this cleanser always :) so why hesitate!!! give it a try :)
if you're interested in getting this please feel free to tell me as I am consultant at Oriflame :P I can easily  get it for u :).

No comments:

Post a Comment