Saturday, July 28, 2012

L'OREAL PARIS TOTAL REPAIR SHAMPOO

Hello Everyone!! how was your day today? Mine was fun :D I was trying to get some pictures of the products I use and i messed it up..hehe..I'm not at all a good photographer :P I've been telling my hubby to help me take those pics and he's always BUSY :( too bad..hopefully he finds sometime tomorrow :) 

For today I thought of reviewing one of my shampoos..you must be wondering why I'm saying "one" of my shampoos..haha..people who know about my hair will totally agree with it :P

ok..before I write reviews about any hair care product I MUST tell u about my hair..
honestly I have this funny hair..hehe..It's really curly and frizzy..and I have too much of hair to handle..I can upload a pic of my hair but I don't want u guys to run away from my blog..lol :P

so please don't consider my reviews on hair care products unless u have unmanageable hair like mine :) try it yourself and find it out :)

ok let me start off with the review without making u'll bored :D

I actually got this shampoo for the lovely advertisement for this done by Aiswarya Rai..haha..and I love the colour of the bottle too :)

I was so excited to try it out and I did..but I didn't find any changes in my hair..(It should be some kind of miracle to find a change in my hair..lol..)

This is the beautiful bottle..it doesn't look nice here :D I'll upload a better pic soon..


These are the 5 problems for which this shampoo acts as one solution :D




lather 

It lathers well..but I really need a lot for my hair..and this bottle is just enough for 10 days for my hair..

Scent

It doesn't smell sooo good..it has a mild smell of 'I dunno what :D' 

Will I recomend??

well, for a hair like mine I would say not really..but you should try it..as I said before don't trust my hair :D

Will I repurchase?

No..cz It didn't work on me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment